VIABLUE™ NF-S6 AIR RCA [1 PAIR]
NF-S6 AIR SILVER RCA CABLE
VIABLUE™ NF-S6 AIR Silver RCA analog cable: Our reference audio cable for a First Class listening experience. Specifically designed for the transmission of analog signals, NF-S6 AIR cables provide a clear, natural and perfectly well rounded sound. All frequencies are rendered in great detail and true to the original.
The unique structure of the NF-S6 AIR includes an Air Pipe System, which creates an air-filled space in the center of 12 conductors. These conductors form a perfect circle around an Air Pipe. This set-up allows for a complete separation of the conductors, which forms the basis of a complete and fast signal transmission true to the original.
The result: No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges, so-called capacity, within the cable. The Air Pipe system also prevents inductance, unwanted magnetic fields. This leads to a rapid and pure transmission of all signals and full sound patterns.
Transmission of analog signals with a natural and perfectly well rounded sound
- 2x 6 signal conductors consisting of each 19 silver-plated OFC copper strands
6 shields: 100% interference free
- 3 ALU-PET golden foil shields
- 3 contra-rotating tinned OFC copper spiral shields
Our guarantee for a first-class and wide frequency listening experience
- VIABLUE™ Airpipe System with 23 airpipes
- Low capacity of approx. 93 pF/m
- Complete and fast signal transmission
- No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges within the cable
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s RCA XL Connectors
- 24 carat real gold-plated
- For an optimal contact pressure
- Soft banding and satin matt cable sheath
- VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- VIABLUE™ NF-AIR splitter – for a neat installation and cable routing
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Air Pipes
are flexible, air filled silicone tubes.
They ensure a clean isolation and
physical separation of strands
provide an intelligent and precise cable
routing. They stabilize single strands
and thus prevent cables from
damages near cable outlets.
- Outer Ø incl. sleeving: 17.5 mm
- Alternative versions available: Unsymmetrical (RCA) and/or symmetrical (XLR)
- Ø NF-AIR splitter: 27 mm
- Finishing: silvered / tinned
- Capacity: 93 pF/m
- Burn-in time: approx. 25 hours