VIABLUE™ NF-S2 XLR Digital Cable
NF-S2 SILVER DIGITAL XLR CABLE
VIABLUE™ NF-S2 Silver digital RCA cables are well balanced symmetrical digital cables with an impedance of 110 ohms. AES / EBU and DMX512 compliant.
Exact, complete and fast transmission of digital signals
- 2 inner 0,5 mm² conductors made of tinned OFC copper
- 38 single strands (19 each)
- Polyethylene insulation
2 shields, 100% distortion free
- ALU-PET foil shield
- Silvered spiral shield with 0,15 mm Ø single strands
- Separating fleece foil
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s XLR connectors
- 24 carat real gold-plated
- For an optimal contact pressure
- VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- VIABLUE™ ferrite filters 9: ferrite filters suppress the amount of high frequency electromagnetic interference (EMI)
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Ferrite Filter
a ferrite core, built in a metal shell
suppresses the amount of high frequency
electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
found in electronic circuits.
is a ceramic material of iron oxide and
additional metallic elements. All are
electrically non-conductive, meaning
that they are very good insulators.
- Outer Ø incl. sleeving: 9.5 mm
- Ø ferrite filter 9: 20 mm
- Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Burn-in time: approx. 18 hours