VIABLUE™ TVR 2.0 SILVER ANTENNA CABLE [1 PC]
TVR 2.0 SILVER ANTENNA CABLE
VIABLUE™ TVR 2.0 Silver high-end antenna cable: Your digital and HDTV-compatible solution to connect audio- and video devices like TVs and receivers. They provide you with distortion-free, fast signal transfers true to the original.
Full and detailed transmission of high-resolution images and audio signals
- Silvered and tinned OFC copper strands
- Including a foamed dielectric layer to insulate inner conductors
6 layer shield
- 100% elimination of high-frequency interference fields
- 2 braided shields with silvered and tinned OFC copper strands
- 4 foil shields: 2 golden ALU-PET tapes and 2 silver ALU tapes
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s Antenna plugs
- 24 carat real gold-plated
- For an optimal contact pressure
- VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- VIABLUE™ ferrite filter 9 – for an interference free transmission
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Ferrite Filter
a ferrite core, built in a metal shell
suppresses the amount of high frequency
electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
found in electronic circuits.
is a ceramic material of iron oxide and
additional metallic elements. All are
electrically non-conductive, meaning
that they are very good insulators.
- Outer Ø incl. sleeving: 9.5 mm
- Ø ferrite filter 9: 20 mm
- Finishing: silvered
- Wave impedance: 75 Ohm