VIABLUE™ SC-6 SPEAKER CABLES BI-WIRE/T6 BANANA PLUGS [1 PAIR]
SC-6 AIR SILVER BI-WIRE WITH BANANA PLUGS
VIABLUE™ SC-6 AIR Silver-Series speaker cables are our reference cables for a First Class listening experience. They treat you to a pure sound and crystal clear acoustic patterns, brilliant highs and powerful basses. A striking distinction of all frequencies creates a wide and open stage.
6 single conductors are assembled in a circular array around a main Air Pipe. They so separately transmit high, middle and low frequencies. Each of these conductors contains 6 single conductors, which are also arranged in a circular fashion around additional isolating Air Pipes.
The set-up of combining air pipes with transmitting strands ensures a physical separation of the conductors and thus of all frequencies. The result: No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges, so-called capacity, within the cable. The Air Pipe system also prevents inductance, unwanted magnetic fields.
VIABLUE™ SC-6 AIR Silver-Series speaker cables guarantee a complete and fast signal transmission true to the original. Enjoy brilliantly isolated musical elements and impressive timbres.
Hear every single detail
- 684 single strands made of pure OFC copper
- 36 single conductors: 6 single conductors pooled in each of the 6 main conductors
- 10 air pipes
- Ø 26 mm
Isolated transmission of all frequency ranges
- Silvered OFC copper strands for a precise high frequency rendition
- Tinned OFC copper strands for a detailed mid-frequency
- Pure OFC copper strands for powerful and vibrant basses
Arrangement of transmission conductors in circular assembled bundles of 6 each
- Very low capacities from approx. 63 resp. 91 pF/m (single conductor to single conductor)
- Complete and fast signal transmission true to the original
- No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges within the cable
- Result: Brilliant, refined musical elements and impressive timbres
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s Banana connectors
- 24 carat real gold-plated
- For an optimal contact pressure
- VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- VIABLUE™ SC-Air splitter – for a neat installation and cable routing
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Air Pipes
are flexible, air filled silicone tubes.
They ensure a clean isolation and
physical separation of strands
provide an intelligent and precise cable
routing. They stabilize single strands
and thus prevent cables from
damages near cable outlets.
- 6 Conductors: 2x high-pass, 2x mid, 2x low-pass
- Total cross sectional area: 12.24 mm²
- 684 single OFC copper strands
- 36 conductors: 6 single conductors pooled in each of the 6 main conductors
- 10 air pipes
- Cable Ø incl. sleeving: 27 mm
- 24 carat real gold-plated VIABLUE™ T6s Banana plugs
- Optional: VIABLUE™ T6 Spades, T6s Flexible Pins
- VIABLUE™ SC-AIR splitter: Ø 36 mm
- Available versions: Single-Wire, Bi-Wire, Bi-Amping, Tri-Wire and Tri-Amping
- Very low capacities of appr. 63 and 91 pF/m (conductor to conductor)
- Burn-in time: approx: 30 hours